Saturday 26 October 2019

#antique #rustic #vintage #furnituren #indiafurniture #antiquefurniture #Indianfurniture,


The triple arch opens up into your lush green gorgeous backyard, and you feel one with nature. I have altars all over the garden, the hanuman statue in natural stone is surrounded with potted plants and sits under the huge banyan tree, my evening stroll is self reflective and energizing as I offer flowers to him, absorbing his strength and resilience, calming all turbulent thoughts and letting my guard down.
Malas in rudraksha,crystal quartz, lapiz lazuli and pictures of loved ones surround my altar as I seek reassurance in connecting with my mom and dad during meditation. I chant to Ganesha as he opens up new portals and new chapters in my life,teaching me his ways of wisdom. The beautiful Saraswati teaches me to be conscious in my choice of words and always be kind in thought and ver


Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/10193998

No comments:

Post a Comment